Submit a document request in myStatus
- Go to mystatus.missouri.edu.
- Select "Submit a request," then select the user type that best describes you.
- Click on the request you need from the list of available requests.
- When asked to select how you will be logging in, select "MU username" and "Submit."
- On the login screen, enter your MU username (PawPrint) and password, then select "Login."
- To start the request, select "Request, 2019" then "Apply". Only do this one time per request to avoid duplication.
- In the request:
- A: Check the request name to make sure it is correct.
- B: Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- C: Complete all items in the Questionnaires panel.
- D: Select "FINAL SUBMIT" to submit your request to the International Center.
- Your request status will change to "Submitted" or "Processing," depending on the request type.
- To return to check on the status of your request, go to mystatus.missouri.edu and under "LOGIN" select "F-1/J-1 students."
- After logging in, you will see all existing requests in the Records panel of your homepage.
- Once your request is processed, the status of your request will change to "Request Processed."
- Click on the request to check for further instructions.
For technical issues with myStatus, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions about your document request, please contact your international student adviser.